Start-up India is an initiative of the Government of India, intended towards building a strong eco-system to foster innovation and Start-ups in India. This initiative aims to drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities in the country. The Start-up India portal is a single point of contact for the entire Start-up ecosystem and enables knowledge exchange. Today we have a lot of Start-ups and Entrepreneurs, but many Start-ups do not reach their full potential due to limited guidance and access, the Start-up India initiative will play a vital role in solving these problems.
After registering on the Start-up India portal, you can access various services like:
- Knowledge bank for Start-ups with an overview of key terms, processes, stakeholders, legal requirements and more.
- Various partnered services like banking, legal help and clouding services.
- Download verified templates for every function, from Legal to HR to Finance to Customer Support.
- Online Courses for keeping your skill updated.
- Participate in corporate & government innovation challenges to get noticed, win cash grants, incubation, mentorship support and more.